Thursday, June 20, 2013

wednesday night

i was kneeling by the side of the bed wearing Her collar, bra and panties when She appeared.   many things happened, the only constant is that She had me begging to serve men and begging for cock and cum.  i  had clothes pins on.   lots of stroking.  She had me put on weights and hula again. She had me fuck my pussy with the large butt plug while She watched.   i had to write faggot using marker on me and also that i am a pussy for men.   She had me lay down in the cage with pins on my balls.   She ordered me to use the wooden spoon  to hit each  ass cheeks five times and then hit my balls, worthless puny dick and each nipple five times.  i had to do this many times.. over and over.  i begged to be a man's pain slut.   She had me stroke 50 times very fast, i was very close to cumming but She never would have permitted that.  there was lots of pain.  while i was begging for a man to serve She gagged me with the panties and ordered me to continue to beg with the panties in my mouth.  all She could hear was my muffled begging.  She had me pinch and squeeze my nipples for a count of ten..  She watched me  clean up in the bathroom and sit on the toilet like a girl.  She had me put in the butt plug aned tie my puny worthless dick into chastity for the night.  She had me begging to be a man's pain slut and then She sent me to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment