Monday, June 17, 2013

last night

Mistress had me on cam last night.  i am a sissy faggot so i was wearing a bra and panties.   She had me stroke my puny worthless dick and then put clothes pins on my nipples and balls.   i stood to show Her my  cunt and stretched it open for Her.  She then watched as i had to pull each pin off..   She had me use the wooden spoon on my ass until it was red.   She then sent me to the cage where i had to put red clothes pins on my nipples and two black clothes pins on my balls and stroke for Her.   She then sent me back to bed where i had to slap my balls and puny worthless dick with a wooden spoon.   She had me slap my thighs with my hand.  She had me suck on the cock and push it deep into my mouth.   She then told me to go to bed wearing the bra, panties and collar.

No comments:

Post a Comment