Tuesday, June 18, 2013

monday night/tuesday morning

i was on cam for Mistress last night, wearing bra, panties and Her collar.  She had me stroke and then put 16 clothes pins on, two one each nipple and the rest of my balls.   She had me stroke and beg cock and cum.  i am a slut and a whore.   She had me write in marker on my chest ' i beg to lick men's balls'   i had to hit the pins with the wooden spoon.  She had me stand and smack my ass many times with the wooden spoon until it was red.   She had me spread my cunt for Her.  She then had me pull of  the pins one at a time.   i was back on the bed  and She told me to stroke and then slap my puny worthless dick with my hand.  i was begging for cock and cum.   She watched me clean up and then pee like a girl.  She sent me to bed.  i woke up in the middle of the night and signed on and Mistress was online and She ordered me  on cam again, stroking and slapping my worthless puny dick over and over again..  i kept begging for cock and cum.  She ordered me to tie up my puny worthless dick as if in chastity around my hips so i couldn't stroke anymore and that is how i had to sleep.  i was tired and was able to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment