Monday, June 3, 2013

chopsticks

last night i tied my balls up and then Mistress had me use two sets of chopsticks with rubber bands on my balls.   i was also required to spank my ass 20 times with a spoon.   She had me stroking to the edge and begging to serve men as i am a faggot slut and whore.  i spent more time in the cage for her.  She had me kneel in the bathroom and then show Her my cunt.  She had me wear a bra stuff with socks because She wanted big breasts on me last night.  i begged for Her orders to serve Master Max.   She didn't allow me to cum so i was on the edge most of the evening.   She had me get the butt plug and fuck my ass with it and then leave it in for a while.   i put clothes pins on my balls, nipples and thighs and then She had me pull them off one at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment