Sunday, June 2, 2013

the weekend

i have spent the weekend being on cam for Mistress.  clothespins, stroking, spanking with a spoon, spending time in a cage... it all runs together.  i own a dildo/cock and Mistress had me suck it while She pleasured Herself.   She likes to see the cock go in and out of my mouth.   i know i am a sissy faggot, She has made that clear to me.   She had me begging for a man.  She had me sleep with my legs tied together and wearing a bra, panties and Her collar.

this morning She ordered me on cam again.  i had to write Mistress L's property and sissy faggot on me.  She had me slap my puny worthless cock lots and lots. She ordered me to stroke.  i had to wear clothes pins on my nipples the entire time.  She told me my place was serving men.  i begged for Her to order it.  She put me in the cage for a while and then watched me shower and get dressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment