Wednesday, June 19, 2013

tuesday night

i was naked in bed waiting for Mistress to get online.  She ordered me on cam and told me to put on Her collar.  She then had me stroke until hard.   i stroked for Her and then put clothes pins on my nipples and balls.  more stroking and then She had me stand and pulls off the pins one by one.She then had me attach the parachute to my balls and add weights to it stretching my balls.  She then sent me an instructional video of a hula dance and ordered me to do that for Her amusement.   after a little bit i begged her to allow me to take it off as my balls were in pain.   She permitted it and then had me stroke more and slap my puny worthless cock many times.  i begged Her to order me to serve men.  She said no.   She then sent me to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment