Saturday, June 29, 2013

last night

i was waiting for Mistress to get online. when She did, i was naked.   earlier in the day She had told me what position to be in.  i was not in proper position and Mistress ordered me to do it.   i got on the floor, kneeling, head down and legs spread apart.   She had me turn around so She could view completely.  She had me get on the bed, put the bra on and put 5 clothes pins on my balls and write 'faggot' and ' i beg for cock' with markers above my puny worthless dick.   She then had me beg 5 times to serve men and then slap my puny worthless dick 5 times.  i had to keep repeating this until She said stop. i had to do this because She said She had other things to do and She enjoyed listening to my pain and begging.    i was begging and pleading to serve men and cock and to be a pain slut for men.  after many many repetitions, She finally said stop and told me to get in my cage and he me stroking and keep begging to serve men.  She ordered me to rip the pins off my balls and nipples one by one.  She ordered me to slap myself again.   She ordered me out of my cage  and crawl to the bowl of piss that i had put out earlier and She watched me drink it like a dog.   She permitted me to stop and pour the rest down the toilet.  i expressed my gratitude to Her for allowing me to do that and that i adored Her.  She then sent me back to the  bed.   i put pins on my nipples and slapped my puny worthless dick many many times while begging and pleading to serve men.   She had me sucking on the cock and slapping the cheeks of my face.  She had me stand and hit my balls and puny dick with a wooden spoon.

After lots of pain She ordered me to clean up and sleep naked.

No comments:

Post a Comment