Friday, June 21, 2013

thursday night

Mistress ordered me to be on the toilet when She signed on.   She finally signed on and ordered me to pee.  i was only wearing the bra and Her collar.   i spread my legs and peed for Her.   She had me wash my  hands and then told me to get in the cage and put the pins on.   She had me stroke and reminded me that i am a faggot and a whore.  She then ordered me to the bed and use to use the markers.  first She had me draw a yellow sun, then She had me write MISTRESS with a black marker.   i then had to write faggot with a red marker.  i also had to write Max is a faggot with a purple marker and finally with an orange marker write i love men's cum.  i am a faggot and whore.   Mistress has me begging to serve men.

after that She had me attach clothes pins to my balls and nipples, two pins on each nipple.  She had me smack the pins with a wooden spoon, 10 smacks on my puny worthless dick and five on each nipple.  i begged to be a pain slut to men. Mistress had me pleading for men most of the night.   i was close to cumming many times but Mistress never permitted that.   after much pain She sent me to bed.






No comments:

Post a Comment