Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Session

Since faggot is busy with non bdsm activities, I am posting. He will post his thoughts later, as required.

 I first went and bought the dildo for his reward, and binders and 2 wooden spoons for him to use on cam next week when he is alone.

We met and I had him strip. I kept my clothes on this time, though I had a sweater and unbuttoned the top buttons. I wasn't wearing a bra.

I had him lie down on  his back.
I bent over him and stuffed each tit in his mouth..and telling him he must suck and bite it very hard to please me. He wasn't sucking very hard and he was not biting..so I told him again...and then he started sucking very very hard, but never did bite.

But I got the dildo out and started fucking his mouth with it, telling him he was a faggot. And how much he loves cock. I was trying to teach him how to suck cock better but I allowed him to stroke his puny worthless dick and I think he was focusing on that too much, so I shoved it deep..telling him is this too far, and finally I did it far enough where he gagged and turned his head to side.

I mainly wanted to see him suck the cock.  He did have a grande idea of making a cock gag with it, while hes on cam, which will allow him to do other things with his hands and also keep him silent..or at least mumbled.

I did order him to be slutty before I got there and when he was sucking my breast and I was leaning over him, he grabbed my pussy very hard. Which pleased me.

The only thing that did not please me, is when I went to stroke his puny dick, he pushed my hand away and turned to his side, like I was trying to kill him or something. I didn't give him any pain today, I figure he will have enough pain next week on cam.

No comments:

Post a Comment