Sunday, January 13, 2013

last night

i was on cam again last night for Mistress.   She had me stroke and suck on the cock.  i also put clothes pins on my balls and nipples.   i had to pull each one off and count as i did so.  the pins left marks on my balls.   She is training me to suck cock, that is all i am good for.   She had me fuck my mouth hard and fast and also take the cock as deep as i could.   i was ordered to slap my face as i was sucking on the cock.   i used a wooden spoon on my puny worthless dick and also on my nipples.  She kept saying over and over what a faggot cocksucker i was and he me repeat it time and time again.   She reinforced that i am Her cock sucking faggot bitch..a whore bitch only good for mens cum and pleasure.   She had me kiss my hand like i would kiss a man.   i know She wants to watch that.   i kept begging to cum and She had ordered me to cum on the cock and suck it off.  She started to count to 7 (which is when i am allowed to cum) but She only got to 4 before i did.  i came over the cock and then sucked my cum off of it and cleaned it with my tongue.   thank You Mistress

No comments:

Post a Comment