Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Looking for a few good Men

This is davids Mistress writing.

david has written about his puny worthless dick a few times, but I'm not sure if the readers know quite how small it is...it is super small. It gives me no pleasure whatsoever, except the fact I can deny him release and I can give his little weenie pain. Otherwise it is worthless to bring me pleasure. I have to find other Real Men to fuck me because david is worthless sexually. hes a worthless little dick fag that is only good as a cum hole for Men.

The problem is ...Men who I trust to use him. And Men who are not interested in me, because I have a Dom who uses me and need no others. I am only looking for a Man who would like to stick His cock in my fags mouth...his pussy is negotiable but his mouth is always open for the Right Cock

he swallows cum ..experienced that way and he also is very good with his tongue ..licking balls. he can take mild pain and also will drink Your piss if I allow it..

 If any Dom reading this, wants to use him, You may get in touch with me here by leaving a message. I am in control of him and this blog and will then give you my personal email for interview purposes.

Thank you,
Mistress L


No comments:

Post a Comment