Saturday, January 12, 2013

on cam

i was able to get on cam this afternoon for Mistress, i was naked and  wearing Her collar.   She had me stroke and then start sucking on the cock that She had purchased for me.   it is huge compared to my worthless puny dick.   She ordered me to lick the sides and continue to suck while stroking and pinching my nipples.   She had me slap my puny worthless dick many times.   i was ordered to put a total of 16 clothes pins on my balls.  i continued to stroke and begged for permission to cum.  She had me use the wooden spoon on my puny worthless dick and then on my nipples.   i continued to suck on the cock and then rubbed it against my dick while stroking.   She just laughed when i begged to cum.  i was very close.    She then told me to stop and She said she would be back later.

No comments:

Post a Comment