Wednesday, January 23, 2013

cam session

Last night i was on cam for Mistress, i was wearing pantyhose, bra and Her collar.  At Her direction, i also had a bowl of my piss,  i turned on the cam and She inspected me front and back and bent over to show Her my ass.  She permitted me to stroke my puny worthless dick, first through the pantyhose and then with the tip exposed.  She reminded me again that my dick is worthless and that the only thing i am good for is servicing a Man.  She ordered me to put a clothes pin on each nipple under the bra.  She had me dip the dildo/cock in the bowl of piss and suck it while i stroked.  this was repeated many times.  She had me fuck my mouth with the cock and made me take it deep until i gagged.  i continued to stroke and then She had me hit my puny worthless dick many times with the wooden spoon, harder each time.  that took away the urge to cum.   She repeated that i was not a Man and that i had the smallest dick She had seen.  She then had me attach the parachute and 2 lbs of weights to my balls and swing them back and forth, she called it a hula dance  She then had me crawl to the bowl of piss and drink from it using my tongue to lap it up.  She then had me stroke more until i was close and then said stop and had me sleep in the pantyhose, bra and collar.

No comments:

Post a Comment