Friday, January 18, 2013

Queening

Mistress has me read a blog about queening.  it is about a Domme and her sub.   they are a married couple in Australia.  i think for me to lick someone's ass, that person would have to be very clean and i would need to know with complete certainty that the person was disease free.   the blog talked about the sub being placed in a queening stool.   i know that is something i would enjoy, bring pleasure to Mistress that way.  i could see myself laying on my back, legs spread with Mistress sitting on top directing me on how to proceed.   my puny worthless dick would be there for Mistress to do whatever She wished to it.  i would hope that She would allow me to lick Her for at least an hour at a time, bringing Her to multiple orgasms.

No comments:

Post a Comment