Wednesday, October 17, 2012

training

Mistress has ordered me to write about 3 things:  I


1. Why you think you need faggot training
2. How that might happen
3. Why you beg for it so much

 as a sub, i feel i should serve a Dominant regardless of the sex of that person.  prior to being owned by Mistress i served a male dom.   i would tell her about it and i knew She was disappointed that i didn't enjoy it more.  i feel i need to training to increase my desire for cock. howeer i know what i think isn't important and Mistress will determine the type of training i require.  so the following isn't really impoartent.   one of the things Mistress would like to see is me sucking cock, She has talked about it often.  this type of training is part of my humiliation, keeping me in my place.  as far as training, i have no idea.   i know that begging for cock pleases Mistress so i try to do it often.   i think training is part of association, just like when i associate pain with pleasure, could be cock with pleasure.  i really don't know

No comments:

Post a Comment