Thursday, October 11, 2012

p.M -. (prior to Mistress)

before Mistress.. i served a Male Dom.   i served him in a motel room when he would call me.  i would knock on the door and he would pull me inside and press up against me so that my back was against the wall.  he would feel my puny worthless dick through my pants and kiss me hard.  i didn't like the kisses and Mistress said i was wrong, that it didn't matter what i liked.  She said i should have relished the attention.  he would then have me strip and i would then undress him.  i would then suck his cock until he unloaded in my mouth and would swallow it all.  he would then watch me jack off as i lay on the bed.   after i cleaned myself up, i would thank him and get dressed and leave.  i only wish he had been more Dominant but Mistress said that my only job should have been pleasing him .   She is right

No comments:

Post a Comment