Wednesday, October 10, 2012

today

i met with Mistress-we met at our usual place.  i hugged Her and then She had me strip down to my panties and She put a bra on me.   She used Her hands and explored my body, playing with my puny worthless cock.   i then got Her undressed and She had me crawl to Her purse and get her vibe and cock/vibrator.  She ordered me to kneel and stroke while She used the vibrato  She fucked my mouth with the cock and told me i was a faggot cock sucker which i am.   i sucked Her toes and worshiped Her feet.   She then used the cock-vibrator on Herself while i stroked some more.  She had two orgasms and then had me lay on my back and She fucked my mouth with the cock   She is training me to be a good cock sucker and to desire cock.   She stroked me until i almost came and the She said times up and get dressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment