Monday, October 1, 2012

earning sex

Mistress allows me to have sex with my wife  i know sex is a privilege and i am very grateful to Her that She permits this.  Prior to having sex however, i must complete the task Mistress has given me for the week.   She also decides if i am on the top or bottom when i cum.  She decides on either Thursday or Friday if i am allowed to have sex over the weekend and what the task is.  This week She had me put the parachute on my balls with a total of 2 lbs weight and also clothes pins on my nipples.   i then made the weights swing by doing the hula for a total of 10 minutes.  i did the task in the morning and my balls were sore the rest of the day.

2 comments:

  1. My, what a subservient slut you are progressing to become for your Mistress. I do enjoy reading those reports and appreciate that She sent Me your blog link to share. you should thank and worship Her for permitting you to serve Her, She gives you what a submissive mantoy should crave and most would give anything to have. Her guidance is taking worthless male submissive clay and turning you into something which may someday be useful. I hope you kiss Her feet and thank Her next time you serve Her in real time for all the effort She puts into developing you properly.

    -- your Mistress knows Who this is and She may share as She desires or not

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear Sir,

    thank You for Your comments. i know i am a worthless male submissive and i very appreciative of all that Mistress does for me. i will kiss Her feet next time i am with Her and thank Her.

    Mistress L's submissive

    ReplyDelete