Thursday, October 18, 2012

first meetings

our first meetings.

the first time we actually met, Mistress was owned and Her Owner ordered Her to find a sub for both of them.   the Dom set up the meeting with specific instructions.   She was required to wear a skirt and no panties and i had to look under the table at Her and then describe to him what i saw.  i was also not to wear underwear and was required to show Her my puny worthless dick.   we met at a bookstore that had a coffee shop in it.   we sat down and talked and then She said for me to look. so i dropped a napkin and went under the table as She spread her legs.   we then went to my car where She refused to get in so i sat int he car and pulled down my pants to show Her.   She also showed me a tens unit and She used it on me.

the next time we met it was at a mall.   She was with Her Owner and i met them at the food court.  i had instructions to wear a butt plug and was doing so.   She and i got food for him and we sat down and they talked.   We then went for a walk and at some point he ordered Her to check and make sure i had the plug in and She did so.

the third time we met was at a fast food restaurant.  i got Her coffee and we talked.   She knew i had a wig so we went back to my car and i tried it on for Her.  She enjoyed seeing it on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment