Thursday, January 16, 2014

wed night

still locked, Mistress has told me that i will not be unlocked until saturday.  wearing the chastity device 24/7 is a constant reminder that i am submissive.  that i am a slave and property of another person.   Mistress holds the keys and decides when i may take it off.   the device is a constant reminder that i no longer have control of anything.  i must sit all the time to pee.   i feel the pain if i start to get hard.  i no longer have any control over my orgasms.  Mistress requires me to wear the device as spouse is out of town.  spouse is coming home on sunday.  i am very thankful that Mistress holds the key and has decided to take this step with me.  i feel very submissive with the device on.  Mistress has also told me that i may no longer initiate sex with spouse but i may only respond to her advances.

No comments:

Post a Comment