Wednesday, January 15, 2014

tuesday night

Mistress had me put the chastity device on as soon as i got home from work.  i was permitted to wear sweatpants only downstairs and upstairs She wanted me to wear a bra and skirt but there wasn't a skirt that fit so i just wore the bra upstairs (and collar always).   i thank Her for those orders.  She ordered me to eat my dinner from a plate on the floor without my hands.   it was humiliating to do so.   She watched as i did it..  i cleaned up and went upstairs.   when upstairs i am only permitted to crawl.   She had my use a wooden spoon and leather belt on my ass until it was very red.  At some point She permitted me to take the cage off and had me stroke until close.  She didn't permit release and had me put the device back on.   She had me put pins on my nipples and balls while wearing the chastity device.  She ordered me to crawl to the bathroom and sit on the toilet however i wasn't able to pee.   She told me to lick the toilet seat and then had me spend time in the cage (tub).  i had to crawl back to the bed.

She also gave me new rules.  i am not permitted to initiate sex with my spouse. She doesn't believe i should ever have sex with a female again.  She told me if my spouse does initiate sex as soon as i am able afterwards i am to use the wooden spoon and spank my puny worthless dick 30 times.   i thanked Her for the new rules   She is right, i am not worthy of sex with a female.   i wish She was able to keep me locked all the time and only She could decide if and when i was permitted to cum.   She ordered me to sleep in chastity unless there was too much pain.  i had to stay on cam while Mistress watched and listened to me to help Her doze off.  i did have to take it off in the middle of the night and wrote her and told her what i did.   She had me put it back on in the morning and watched me get dressed.  it has been on all day.   Almost 9 hours, the longest period so far.  

No comments:

Post a Comment