Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Mistress wrote this

Mistress wrote this about Sunday night:


Last night was my last night to use my faggot until I am 125. I had ordered him back in November because of many reasons, to switch with me and he has been in control of me for 2 months, which I have enjoyed immensely. But he was alone and had some private time in his home for a while and he either seduced me or I talked him into being on cam for me and subbing for me from friday to sunday evening until midnight when I would then reverse and I would be his property.

Last night being the last night, after a few days of ordering pain--he was sore. I ordered only for him to have a dish. I wanted to have him drink out of it, I do enjoy watching him be on all fours lapping up water. For a split second I thought of having him cum in the dish, but I enjoy him too much being denied. Though in the past, I have enjoyed watching him lose control and shooting all this cum all over the place, having him lick it up.

So the time came and I ordered him to have his bra, panties and collar on. Right from the start I sensed an *attitude* on his part. Which in a sense, I enjoyed. It was amusing. Friday and Saturday he was so submissive, so Im not sure where the attitude was coming from...I am still not sure. He was stroking his big clit through the satin black panties and I ordered him to stroke his clit and he said it was sore. And red. He showed me and it was. I said ok, your balls and dick are out but I can give nipples and ass pain. I think at some point he asked to put clothespins on nipples. I started doing laundry and moving around bedroom folding clothes piled up on my bed and watched him on cam but couldn't hear him.

I had him beg for a person I dislike and when he did, I said for saying that you will be punished. He got the attitude back and said rather harshly he was taking notes. Which excited my submissive self.

I had him turn around and beat his ass cheeks counting with a wooden spoon many times. It excites me to hear and see his pain and hear his voice change, to a rather compliant edgy in pain voice and makes me feel aroused to have that power over him.

I also repeatedly had his put clothespins on nipples and rip them off and his yelling in pain voice when right to my clit.

I started humiliating him calling him Princess. It made me laugh to hear him say I am a Princess. And I have him sing to me. Which I supposed might be humiliating but for me its a treat to hear him sing. I am not sure why except his voice soothes me. I have him tell me stories too.

He had clothespins on his balls and would have him pull them off there too.

I had him write on himself in green marker..slut whore i adore Mistress. I had him beg for a Dom he used to suck who I now serve, thinking at some point I can order him to suck this Doms cock. I made him write hes this Doms whore. ..then bitched at him that he made the letters biggerfor that..then the writing about Me. I enjoyed giving him a hard time.

I used verbal humiliation causing him a faggot..a whore..slut..my whore girl. That he was a girl with a big clit..humongous nipples..and a hairy chest. I made im turn around inspecting his nasty dirty cunt hole. Hes got sexy thighs I ordered him to slap. I had him get his face on cam. And just using hand motions I had him suck his fingers how he would suck a cock and then repeatedly have him smack his face. I am smiling and snickering a bit thinking how humiliated he looked.

As the evening progressed I felt a little sad and wanted to extend my time as Mistress and tried earlier but knew we had a deal of my weight being 125 as incentive and goal to be able to use him again. Plus I enjoy his control of me. But still, felt a bit sad. And I stopped earlier before midnight. Maybe at 11 or so said I was going to bed. But I decompressed. Did my nighttime routine and finally was in bed reading on my tablet when He at...midnight came on as my Master. And I felt at peace.

He ordered me to write this for his blog. So here it is. My feelings for the most part was arousal from his pain and seeing him naked and amusement at his suffering and his attitude..and he seemed a bit tired, sore...I think. At the end, a bit sad..but then happy when he came on after midnight in role reversal.

No comments:

Post a Comment