Saturday, January 11, 2014

trip to sex store

Mistress,

i went to the store.  i was the only one there except for the female salesperson who was at least 100 years younger than me.   She asked if she could help me and i said yes, looking for a vibrator.  She said we have a whole room full and walked to that section of the store.   i said i am looking for the one that cost 13.99.  She found it and handed me a purple one, i said i need pink and she give me that one instead,  i told her that i had to buy exactly what my Mistress ordered.  She asked if there was anything else and i said no.  As she rang it up i told her that my Mistress required me to get this one so that i could practice sucking.  She said something like.. it is good to stay out of trouble and she handed me my change and i left the store.

i put batteries in it when i got home and it works.

Your slut and whore.

No comments:

Post a Comment