Saturday, August 3, 2013

this morning

Mistress ordered me on cam this morning.   i was naked.  She had me stroke and then slap my puny worthless dick, first with my hand and then with the wooden spoon.   She told me to put clothes pins on my nipples and balls.  She then had me slap my nipples, balls and puny worthless dick with the spoon.  She ordered me to stick out my tongue and attached a clothes pin to it.  She told me to stand and smack my ass with the spoon over and over.  She said She was told by Her Master to use me hard.  She told me to get the butt plug and fuck my ass as She watched.  She then ordered me to the bathroom where i had to lick the entire toilet seat after taking the pin off my tongue.   Then more pain from the wooden spoon and then i was dismissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment