Thursday, August 1, 2013

last night


i was on cam for Mistress last night.  i was wearing a bra and Her collar.  She ordered me to stroke and then She had me slap my worthless puny dick.  She had me write faggot on my stomach in green marker.   i stood and put clothes pins on my balls and nipples..  She then had me smack my ass many times with a wooden spoon.  She had me begging to serve a Dom.  She then ordered me to the cage and had me stroke more and then ordered me to lick the toilet seat all the way around and then sit on the toilet and stroke for Her.  She then ordered me back to bed.  She then instructed me to stroke and beg while She used the dildo.   i did so and every few minutes She would order me to slap my balls and worthless puny dick.   She then said to stop, that She was satisfied.   She told me to clean up and go to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment