Wednesday, May 29, 2013

the morning

i am naked this morning, Mistress is allowing me to stroke but She is not  able to be on the computer.  She says i am a slut and whore and tease this morning

She then ordered me on cam.   i was naked.  She had me stroke and the slap my puny worthless dick.  She then had me stand and slap my puny worthless dick 10 times hard.  She ordered me to show her my cunt where She said men would fuck me.  i was then on the bed begging Her to allow me to serve men.   She had me slap again and again and twist my nipples. She told me i was  a sissy faggot and only good for men's cum.   She even checked to see if max was online and told me She was thinking about having him view me.      She is training me to be a faggot cock sucker.    She then watched me dress and sent me to work.   my worthless puny dick is sore this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment