Wednesday, May 15, 2013

cam session

i served Mistress on cam last night.   when She signed on i was sitting in a chair, legs spread and wearing a bra.   She had me tie my feet to the legs of the chair and ordered me to stroke and then She had me slap my worthless dick.  She then had me untie and had me stand, stroke some more and show Her my cunt,   She kept repeating that i was a faggot cocksucking slut and had me repeat it over and over.  i am a cock sucking faggot and only good for men's cum.    She had me get on the bed, attach clothes pins to my nipples and balls and continue to stroke.    She kept saying i was a faggot cock sucker and i begged Her to allow me to serve men.  i begged her to allow it and for Her to punish me if i didn't serve to Her satisfaction.  She had me take the pins off and continue to stroke and  slap my worthless dick first with my hand and then a wooden spoon.  She also had me hit my balls with the spoon. She ordered me to stroke fast and i continued to beg  to serve max.   i am a faggot cock sucking slut and cum dump.  She never did allow me to cum and had me sleep with my ankles tied and in the bra and panties.

No comments:

Post a Comment