Wednesday, June 18, 2014

cam 3

i was on cam again last night for Mistress.  Again i was naked except for Her collar and the chastity device.   She told me to unlock and stroke.  She had me put clothes pins on my nipples and continue to stroke.   She ordered me to stand and smack my ass with the spoon and smack my puny worthless dick.   She had me sit on the toilet like a girl and also get in my cage for a bit.   She then ordered me back to bed and told me that put two pins on each nipple.  That hurt.   I was permitted to take them off one at a time as long as i continued to stroke.  after a few false starts i was able to do so.  She then had me put a butt plug in my ass and stroke more.   all the while, She told me i was a faggot and She had me begging for cock.  She permitted me to take out the plug and go wash up.  She then ordered me to bed

1 comment:

  1. Good post except you were ordered to lock up before going to bed.

    ReplyDelete