Thursday, February 20, 2014

short lock up

Mistress ordered me locked up today while She was out volunteering.   i put the device on and then put the keys in an envelope.    i held the envelope in the palm of my hands and then kissed the envelope.  Mistress requires this each time i am locked up with the chastity device.  i put the device on around 8am this morning.  at the top of each hour, as required by Mistress, i went into the bathroom and sat on the toilet.  i then twisted my nipples and looked down at my worthless locked up dick and thought about how i am not able to please women.   my dick is to small to satisfy a woman and Mistress has made it clear that She would prefer i never have sex again. i know when do have sex, i am not able to please the person i am with.   my dick is too small to do so.   at 2pm Mistress ordered me to unlock.  i kissed the envelope and unlocked.  i then stroked until hard thinking about how i was not a man at all.  being locked up puts me in a very submissive state knowing i have giving control of my dick to Her.   i enjoy giving Mistress that control, makes me feel good.

 a short lock up today, a total of six hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment